Monday, February 6, 2012

Spruce Street Suspension Bridge (Hillcrest)

   Spruce Street, your typical residential street in Hillcrest, San Diego, California. However, between Front St and Brent St, Spruce Street has a gap not accessible by auto traffic. This is a result of a steep canyon, known as the Kate Sessions Canyon. However, pedestrain and bike traffic of Spruce Street have a foot suspension bridge that spans over the canyon.

   The bridge was built in 1912, and has a lot of history has spawned from the bridge.

   Me and my cousin did an investagation, and have taken photos of this locations. We out the photos through filters and found shapes of heads, and whole bodies. Orbs were everywhere.

   No doubt this location is haunted.

   We suspect that one of the presences may be demonic.

   I suspect the demonic one is holding the others hostage. Maybe the others are people the demonic presence has "rubbed out" over the years. Don't piss it off, as you could be the next.

   This location is worth checking out.

2 comments:

  1. I'm here at the time of writing this and the fuel when I first got here was demonic it seems very simple that I could be I heard there was one person who jumped off of here and he was 59 years old I tried to commit suicide this bridge has a certain feel that when you walk on it it squeaks and moans. I'm going to be back later in the day with one of my friends and we're going to do some ghost stuff

    ReplyDelete